Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Player Profile: John Casaletto


HOMETOWN: Wakefield, MA

HIGH SCHOOL: Wakefield High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was relaxed, social, outgoing, and fun

HEARD ABOUT BA: My High School defensive back coach Eric Fulgam ’03 told me about it

GOALS AT BA: I want to raise both my GPA and SAT scores

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: Football is a lot harder here- both competition and practice

BEST THING ABOUT BA: Living on campus- especially in Cleaves

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The weekends are a little boring

ACTIVITIES AT BA: football, baseball, dorm wars

OUTSIDE OF BA: I enjoy watching TV, playing video games, and I love movies

ROLE MODEL: My Dad or one of my cousins

FAVORITE BOOK: Where the Red Fern Grows- Wilson Rawls

FAVORITE MOVIES: Friday Night Lights, the Jack Ass Trilogy, and Shooter

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The Boston Celtics

FAVORITE ATHLETE: DeSean Jackson

FAVORITE MUSIC: rap, hip hop, and alternative rock

FAVORITE MEAL: Chicken Parmesan

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I like extreme sports more than regular sports

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: It’s a good idea to come to BA. It will really help you in the long run.

No comments: