Thursday, December 30, 2010

Player Profile: Josh Law


HOMETOWN: Waterford Ct

HIGH SCHOOL: Waterford HS

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was all about sports, not really about grades. I also joked around alot.

HEARD ABOUT BA: Jacob Grills ’11 and my dad told me about

GOALS AT BA: I want to get my grades up and play college football

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It is more structured but you have more freedom at the same time. The teachers really reach out to you more.

BEST THING ABOUT BA: Teachers and coaches

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The food

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Football, keeping stats for the basketball team, dormwars

OUTSIDE OF BA: Sports, golf, music, spend time outside

ROLE MODEL: My Dad and Ray Allen

FAVORITE BOOK: Friday Night Lights

FAVORITE MOVIES: Any Given Sunday

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: UConn football and basketball

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Terrence Williams

FAVORITE MUSIC: Rap and Hip Hop

FAVORITE MEAL: Pasta

FAVORITE QUOTE: Success only comes before work in the dictionary

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I am an avid golfer

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Come here motivated because if you do your work its pretty easy to succeed.

No comments: