Monday, February 14, 2011

Player Profile: Jacob Grills



HOMETOWN: Niantic, CT

HIGH SCHOOL: East Lyme High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was athletic and I did well in the classes I enjoyed but I never really worked to my full potential

HEARD ABOUT BA: My QB Coach set up a meeting with Coach Marcella

GOALS AT BA: I want to get my grades and SAT scores up

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It’s a different environment. Its all boys, you live on campus, and teachers are always here to make sure you are doing well.

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The brotherhood

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The lack of options for food

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Football, dorm wars, Deans Council

OUTSIDE OF BA: My life revolves around sports and my family

ROLE MODEL: My family

FAVORITE BOOK: The Richest Man In Babylon- George S. Clayson

FAVORITE MOVIES: Remember The Titans, Transformers, The Notebook, Wall-E

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The Patriots

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Tom Brady

FAVORITE MUSIC: Country

FAVORITE MEAL: Steak and potatoes

FAVORITE QUOTE: Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing- Optimus Prime

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: My dad was choking and I gave him the Heimlich and saved his life

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Keep focused and work hard

No comments: