Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Player Profile- Mitchell Ryder



Mitchell Ryder
Height: 5’71/2
Weight: 156
Hometown: Beekmantown, NY
Position: PK

WF- How did you hear about Bridgton Academy?
MR- I learned from Kevin Fessestte, former BA graduate.

WF- What do you hope to get out of your year at BA-both athletically as well as academically?
MR- I like to improve on my test scores, along with grades, and I like to gain more exposure athletically.

WF- Who are your role models?
MR- My parents and Adam Vinateri

WF-
What do you want to be doing five years from now? Ten years from now?
MR- Five years from now, I hope to be getting a Masters degree, and ten years from now I hope to be in the process of becoming a family man.

WF- What does it mean to be a Wolverine?
MR- Definitely builds characters and mental strength/toughness.

WF- What are you looking forward to this year?
MR- I’m looking forward to great friendships and bettering myself.

WF- Favorite class?
MR- History of the West with Mr. Jones

WF- Least favorite class?
MR- SAT Prep


Profile and photo compiled by Nadjee Harrigan '09- and Wide Receiver for the Wolverines

No comments: