Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Player Profile: Jon Day


HOMETOWN: Gorham, ME

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was the kid that could show up to class and get by with decent grades but never did the homework… which is why I am here now

HEARD ABOUT BA: When the Columbia Football Coach suggested I attend for a year

GOALS AT BA: I want to increase my SAT scored by 100 points and graduate with a GPA of 3.5 or better

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: You have extremely intimate, positive relationships with the coaches here

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The competitive nature that an all male post graduate environment provides

WORST THING ABOUT BA: Study Hall

ACTIVITIES AT BA: I am a study-hallstar and a member of the kudos club

OUTSIDE OF BA: I sing and I’m in musicals

ROLE MODEL: Mark Sanchez or Jeremy Shockey

FAVORITE BOOK: The Twilight Saga

FAVORITE MOVIES: Avatar

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The Jets

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Darrelle Revis

FAVORITE MUSIC: Country

FAVORITE MEAL: Steak and a Salad with Italian Dressing

FAVORITE QUOTE: Go hard or go home

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I have been professionally diagnosed as a medium

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: You have to find your own internal positive energy

No comments: