Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Player Profile: Julian Griffin



HOMETOWN: New Rochelle, NY

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was the MVP for the semi states and state finals for my football team

HEARD ABOUT BA: From my cousin Sir-Tay who heard about it from his cousin Mo Murray who holds the rushing record at BA

GOALS AT BA: I want to graduate with a 3.0 and get a scholarship

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It’s a lot harder, a lot more work, and more structured

BEST THING ABOUT BA: Study hall, it gives you time where you are able to get your work done

WORST THING ABOUT BA: You can’t use your phone while you eat lunch. And the occasional Saturday class.

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Dorm wars

OUTSIDE OF BA: Basketball and video games

ROLE MODEL: My dad

FAVORITE BOOK: Monster

FAVORITE MOVIES: Pineapple Express, Four Brothers, Taken

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Buffalo Bills

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Chris Johnson

FAVORITE MUSIC: Rap/Hip Hop- Lil Wayne

FAVORITE MEAL: Filet Mignon, Fried Shrimp, Mashed Potatoes, with Ice Tea, and Fried Ice Cream

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: That I am stronger than I look

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Be ready to work hard

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Proud of my son, Julian Griffin, for putting forth the efforts to achieve his dreams, goals and asperations as a student-athlete. Although you may find BA challenging, the hard work and dedication that you put in will pay off at the end. The key to succeeding is to always stay focus on the tasks at hand. Keep up the good work son.